Although your body will be able to produce a few vitamins, it is unable to manufacture minerals or trace elements. The long-term effects of this impact your general wellbeing and can lead to conditions linked to inadequate nutrition.
This article explains the benefits of including a natural mineral drink in your diet.
A good natural mineral drink product will assist noraml bodily functions and support busy, modern lifestyles. They also aid balanced absorption and assimilation of dietary minerals and trace elements. They're a great way to include phytonutrients in the diet.
Some products even offer a natural source of dietary minerals and trace elements. Look for key ingredients such as Alpine Moor Blomass - the result of an ancient and complex biological process where herbal plan materials from the Austrian alpine lakes combine with minerals deposited into the lake floor over millions of years - and this produces a rich natural mix of minerals and trace elements in the water.
Plus it's important to drink a high quality purified water - this can have a massive beneficial impact on your health with greater longer-term health benefits. You can either find this naturall in these kinds of mineral drinks; or make sure you purchase a high-quality water filter to help you access this more easily.
Unfortunately natural mineral drinks alone aren't enough on their own so there are a few lifestyle guidelines you can follow for optimum benefits:
- Maintain a healthy, Mediterranean diet and drink at least two litres of water a day.
- Consume a variety of antioxidant-rich coloured vegetables which include cruciferous vegetables and root vegetables. This includes daily serves of dark leafy green vegetables (kale, spinach, rocket, cabbage etc) and 1 cup of coloured fruits including citrus and berries. Can’t get it all down? Simple solution – combine together into a smoothie.
- Ensure you’re getting enough protein – this is where many people fail in maintaining proper nutrition. Each meal should include one solid protein-rich food and a protein-rich snack per day.
- Balance things out using a liquid mineral supplement, multivitamin, antioxidant and a daily probiotic.
- Increase energy and decrease stress by exercising consistently for 30 minutes (minimum) a day.
- Enjoy good rest at the end of the day and remember to respect your biorhythms.
For more information about how to get minerals in your diet, please contact the expert contributor.