Extensive 4 day workshop
* The fundamentals of Biochemistry accorded to Dr. Schuessler
* Describes individually each of the 12 mineral salts
* Signs and symptoms of deficiencies (patient history)
* The use of and the art of Facial Diagnostics and Diagnostics generally
* Treatments – Prescriptions – Doses; and the important aspect of detecting why there are deficiencies of these essential elements. By use of these methods, applied to the proven science of Biochemic Therapy, seeks to teach the student how to treat the cause rather than the signs and symptoms of the disease.
* Physiological aspect of the elements in their Structural, Electrochemical, Metabolic, Catalytic and Miscellaneous roles
* The mineral salts as Cation and Anion pairs
* Absorption and Assimilation
* The value of the Arndt Schultz Law in considering the prescription.
* The role and effects of the mineral salts in the process of Osmosis, and how this can positively affect the absorption and assimilation of both Homoeopathic, Allopathic, and alternative therapeutic treatments.
DATES AND VENUE
5-8 April Redcliffe, WA
3-6 May Chewton, VIC
10-13 May Trafalgar, VIC
24-27 May Blue Mountains, NSW
7-10 June Ashgrove, QLD
21-24 June Canberra, ACT