The Health4You team is contantly working to improve our website for our Members and visitors. More recently we have been working hard to ensure our listings with respect to certain health practitioners listings who fall into "affected categories" are accurate, correct and compliant. More specifically this involves those health practitioners providing the following services in Australia:
- Chiropractor (See Chiro category)
- Osteopath (See Osteopath category)
- Physiotherapist (See Physio category)
- Podiatrist (See Podiatrist category)
- Acupuncture (See Accupuncture category)
It is important that you act now. While we have been contacting our members to explain these changes, emails do sometimes end up in spam or missed for various reasons. To remain on Health4You, we need you to do is provide us with proof of registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), the organisation responsible for the implementation of the National Registration and Accreditation Scheme across Australia or similar.
Changes on Health4You.com.au
- We have removed the ability to rate and write reviews in the affected categories
- Affected categories will not feature in our recently rolled out Top 25 Most Popular
- We will be actively monitoring registration in these categories and will require proof of registration before a listing will be set to live
- We have updated the Members area to allow you to upload your certificate for review. Alternately you can use the contact us functionality to email us
- Removing businesses and individuals from these categories who do not comply after the 26th February 2016
While the easier option would have been to remove these categories entirely, we believe a health & fitness website would not be complete without them and thus are endeavouring to ensure we provide an accurate and compliant environment for these businesses to operate in.
If you are a registered professional and have not received an email from us about this, and would like to retain your listing (i,e stay on the website) please take this opportunity to use our elastic search functionality to find your listing, claim it if you have not already done so, and then either email us or upload your certificate of registration before the 26th February 2016.
If we have not received proof of registration by this date, we will be removing your listing and the ability for you to receive any business leads from us. We regret having to do this but to ensure the quality of our website and listings and to be compliant, it has to be done.
Other changes on the site unfortunatley meant removing the ability to differentiate between being a sports injury or a rehabilitation specialist but we did find that over 90% of those practitioners listed included themseves in both and user feedback also showed that many users unless they were sports people were often usure which category to use so we feel this has simplified the site.
We welcome your feedback on these changes and any suggestions or even listings you feel are incorrectly categorised.
We are new, we are growing fast and we are doing the best we can to build the leading health, fitness and wellness website in Australia, with the key objective of delivering business leads and with more functionality to come. Please feel free to contact us here.